TRX2® Advanced Care Stimulating Shampoo is a scientifically advanced mix of naturally-based ingredients designed for enhanced cleansing as well as tonification of the scalp to create readiness for topical hair growth enhancers. With soya bean polyamines, which stimulate hair follicle cells. Together with caffeine and biotin they promote the scalp’s ability to produce ample hair. The anti-dandruff and moisturising effects improve the overall hair condition thereby preserving the hair’s healthy beauty.
- Stimulates hair follicles
- Tonifies the scalp
- Gently removes oil and sebum buildup on the scalp
- Prevents dandruff and irritation
- Is suitable for all skin and hair types
- SLS/SLES-free, Silicone-free, Paraben-free
- Features natural plant extracts
- Dermatologically tested
- Not tested on animals
- Manufactured in Germany
You save: €4.50
TRX2® Advanced Care Stimulating Shampoo is developed with naturally-based infusion of essential ingredients for enhanced cleansing and tonic action on your hair and scalp. TRX2® Stimulating Shampoo has a balanced formulation which preserves healthy beauty of your hair while stimulating hair follicle cells and helping your hair and scalp gain natural strength and comfort.
Soya bean germ extract - natural source of polyamines required for fast dividing cells of the hair follicle.
Piroctone Olamine - defined soothing and anti-dandruff action on the scalp, support of healthy scalp free from dandruff formation.
Plant Keratin – protective and moisturizing blend of peptides and polypeptides from hydrolyzed corn, wheat and soy proteins that are essential for the hair and improve its healthy appearance.
Oxford Biolabs Videos
SHIPPING COST & DETAILS
MULTIPLE SHIPPING ADDRESSES
To ship to more than one address, please place a separate order for each shipping address.
If you have questions about your order, you may email your inquiry to email@example.com, use our Live Chat or call us on:
UK: +44 800 808 52 51
USA: +1 702 728 3097
Canada: +1 (855) 586-3440
Germany: +49 32 211 001656
Customer Service hours: Monday - Friday 7 AM - 5 PM (BST); 8 AM - 6 PM (CET); 3 AM - 1 PM (EST); 12 AM - 10 PM (PST)
VAT, IMPORT TAXES AND CUSTOMS FEES
Our prices include VAT. Please note that customers are solely responsible for any import taxes, customs duties, sales taxes and any other levies that may be assessed in your delivery country as well as limitations or free clearance thresholds (e.g. Norway, Switzerland, Israel, Australia, New Zealand etc.)
DID BREXIT AFFECT OUR DELIVERIES?
No, our shipping mechanism remains the same where UK based deliveries are handled by our UK warehouse. Orders to the US, Canada and Mexico are handled by our US warehouse. Other orders within and outside the EU are covered by our German warehouse.
Overseas customers are responsible for making sure that they are allowed to import our products. If customs in your country returns your order to us for any reason, we will refund to your credit card account the total of your purchase minus twice your shipping charge (because we must pay our carrier the same shipping charge to return the order to us), plus any other charges incurred, such as quarantine or warehousing fees assessed by customs in your country. For any questions please visit our Knowledge Base reach out to our Customer Service on firstname.lastname@example.org.
THE OXFORD BIOLABS® MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE
OXFORD BIOLABS' regular 60-day money-back guarantee is available to all international customers. If you decide to return an order for any reason, or if your order will be returned back after unsuccessful delivery, your credit card account will be fully credited for the amount of the purchase (excluding shipping cost per your shipping zone and handling fee of EUR 5.50).
Email email@example.com to obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization. Return the bottle(s) with the unused contents to:
Oxford Biolabs Ltd.
Unit 8 Wates Way
Oxfordshire OX16 3TS, UK
Oxford Biolabs USA LLC
℅ Specialty Fulfillment Center Inc
224 Carnation Dr
Nampa, ID 83687
International (All others)
dataform dialogservices GmbH
c/o "Oxford Biolabs Ltd".
Feuchtwanger Str. 11
- How often should I use TRX2® Stimulating Shampoo?
- We recommend that you use TRX2® Stimulating Shampoo every time you wash your hair. For best results, use alongside other products from the TRX2® line. For more information on full product range, use this link.
- Can I use TRX2® Stimulating Shampoo instead of TRX2® Molecular Supplement and expect the same result?
- No, TRX2® Stimulating Shampoo is just a complementary product, designed to strengthen the effect of the existing active products from the TRX2® line.
- Does TRX2® Stimulating Shampoo have a heavy fragrance?
- TRX2® Stimulating Shampoo has a delicate, natural citric and mint smell
- What type of hair is TRX2® Stimulating Shampoo intended for?
- TRX2® Stimulating Shampoo has been designed for all hair types; especially suitable for thinning, dandruff prone, lifeless hair and for anyone who wants to stimulate their hair and scalp.
- Does TRX2® Stimulating Shampoo contain parabens?
- Our entire topical product range is dermatologically tested, and free of parabens and silicones, synthetic fragrance and dyes. It does not contain harmful ingredients that can be irritating to the skin or scalp.
- Can I use TRX2® Stimulating Shampoo only, without TRX2® Bio-Active Conditioner?
- Yes. However, to ensure the best receptive environment for the active products, it is recommended shampoo is followed by conditioner. TRX2® Bio-Active Conditioner works equally good with each of the three shampoos we developed: TRX2® Stimulating Shampoo, TRX2® Volumising Shampoo or TRX2® Protective Shampoo
- Can I regularly switch from TRX2® Stimulating Shampoo to TRX2® Volumising Shampoo or TRX2® Protective Shampoo?
- Yes, you can have all three shampoos in rotation and apply depending on results you wish to achieve based on your hair type and style.