Web Form Information
Web Site Usage Information
We automatically collect IP addresses and website usage information from you when you access any of our online services. This information helps us evaluate how our visitors and subscribers use and navigate our websites on an aggregate basis, including but not limited to, the number and frequency of visitors and subscribers to each web page and the length of their visits.
How We Use Information Collected
We may use information in the following ways:
- To perform the actions for which you specifically provided the information (for example, enabling us to process, validate, and verify purchases).
- To register you as a client and establish an account for you.
- To send you e-mail notifications about our new or existing Oxford Biolabs products and services, special offers, or to otherwise contact you.
- To enhance existing features or develop new features, products and services.
- To provide advertisers and other third parties with aggregate information about our user base and usage patterns.
- To allow us to personalise the content and advertising that you and others see based on personal characteristics or preferences.
The personally identifiable information we collect about you is stored in limited access servers. We maintain safeguards to protect the security of these servers and your personally identifiable information. We retain personally identifiable information only as long as necessary to complete a purchase, thwart fraud, provide customer service, or maintain your account with us.
Comments and Questions