Eyelash Vitality Serum Details
UNLEASH THE NATURAL BEAUTY OF YOUR LASHES!
Based on Oxford Biolabs’ expertise in hair growth biology the new EYELASH VITALITY SERUM represent the newest innovation in hair loss remedies. Specifically formulated to nourish and enhance eyelashes, it aims to make the most of your lashes: natural beauty!
This outstanding lash regimen, containing high-quality ingredients and manufactured in Germany, represents the best and most innovative treatment available. A treatment your lashes deserve!
HOW IT WORKS
Eyelash follicles can be exposed to various stress factors such as eye make-up, artificial eyelashes, UV-radiation or insufficient supply of nutrients. Oxford Biolabs' EYELASH VITALITY SERUM protects and strengthens the lash follicles by supplying them with a rich blend of ingredients that support the fast-dividing cells. The core ingredients include Turmeric stem cell peptides, the ground-breaking TRX2® Hair Growth Complex, grape seed and Acai berry extracts, as well as a blend of essential vitamins ( vitamin C, biotin (vitamin B7), panthenol (provitamin B5), niacinamide (vitamin B3) and vitamin E).
Whereas the Turmeric stem cell peptides create an optimal microenvironment in which to reactivate hair growth and regenerate the hair follicles, the TRX2® Hair Growth Complex helps to increase the supply of nutrients to the follicles. The extracts from grape seeds and Acai berries contain strong antioxidants that help to protect the skin and the embedded follicles from oxidative stress.
WHAT CAN I EXPECT?
- Visually improved eyelashes.
- Cumulative improvement. For the majority of customers using the EYELASH VITALITY SERUM, the first results will be visible after 4 weeks and cosmetically significant results usually appear from 8 to 10 weeks.
- No major or minor side-effects. No hormone involvement.
WHAT SHOULD I NOT EXPECT?
- Overnight results. Using the EYELASH VITALITY SERUM regularly and according to directions is critical to success.
- Excessively thick, unnaturally long, and artificial-looking lashes.