Oxford Biolabs turned to Kent, makers of the World's finest brushes since 1777 to give you this wonderful collaboration - a handmade 112mm pocket comb in Larissa calf leather case and 90mm metal nail file.
- Developed by the World's finest brush makers in the UK
- Suitable for men and women
- Length: 12 cm
You save: €-14.95
Oxford Biolabs Videos
SHIPPING COST & DETAILS
MULTIPLE SHIPPING ADDRESSES
To ship to more than one address, please place a separate order for each shipping address.
If you have questions about your order, you may email your inquiry to [email protected], use our Live Chat or call us on:
+44 800 808 5251 (UK & International)
+1 702 728 3097 (USA)
Customer service hours are 6 a.m. to 5 p.m. (Europe/London, GMT +1), Monday through Friday
Overseas customers are responsible for making sure that they are allowed to import our products. If customs in your country returns your order to us for any reason, we will refund to your credit card account the total of your purchase minus twice your shipping charge (because we must pay our carrier the same shipping charge to return the order to us), plus any other charges incurred, such as quarantine or warehousing fees assessed by customs in your country. For any questions please visit our Knowledge Base reach out to our Customer Service on [email protected].
THE OXFORD BIOLABS® MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE
OXFORD BIOLABS' regular 60-day money-back guarantee is available to all international customers. If you decide to return an order for any reason, your credit card account will be fully credited for the amount of the purchase (excluding shipping - see details under Shipping Restrictions).
Email [email protected] to obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization. Return the bottle(s) with the unused contents to:
Oxford Biolabs Ltd.
℅ PickPackDespatch Ltd
Unit 5, Mead Park
Thorpe Mead, Banbury OX16 4RY
Oxford Biolabs USA LLC
℅ Specialty Fulfillment Center Inc
3 - 17th Avenue South
Nampa, ID 83651
International (All others)
Oxford Biolabs Ltd.
℅ Mailcom AG
- What type of hair is this comb the best for?
- This comb can be used for both long and short hair, for men and women.
- What technology ensures this comb's highest quality?
- Kent hand sawn combs are cut from large sheets of cellulose acetate rather than moulded, producing a truly gentle comb whereas moulded combs often snag and damage the hair. They glide effortlessly through hair without scratching to damaging the hair or scalp.