On a day-to-day basis you will collaborate with your colleagues within Sales team. We will demand exceptional performance from you, but in return we offer exceptional conditions for your professional development within a world-class environment and team.
Salary: bonuses + commission
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Arranging appointments with pharmacists and hospital medical teams, which may include pre-arranged appointments or regular 'cold' calling;
- Making presentations to pharmacists in the retail sector.
- building and maintaining positive working relationships with medical staff and supporting administrative staff;
- Keeping detailed records of all contacts;
- Reaching (and if possible exceeding) monthly and annual sales targets;
- Regularly attending company meetings, product presentations and briefings;
- Monitoring competitor activity and competitors' products;
- Developing strategies for increasing opportunities to meet and talk to contacts in the medical and pharmaceutical sector;
- Staying informed about the activities of health services in a particular area.
- Sales experience as a medical/pharmaceutical representative and or regional sales manager in Lviv. Other western regions - as advantage. Product group - OTC, cosmetical products ONLY. No interest in RX portfolio or experience with hospitals.
- Good relations with decision makers in pharmaceutical market in Lviv region;
- Personal car to be used for work ;
- General understanding of cosmetics/OTC business in UA, work experience with local KA's, distributors etc;
- Experience with hair/beauty/hotel/hairdressing/barbershop/spa etc. market in Lviv - as advantage;
- Upper-Intermediate or strong Intermediate English both Oral and Written would be a plus;
- Sales result oriented and very fast learning;
- Attention to details and problem solving skills.
If you are interested in this job position, please send your CV and summary of relevant working experience. Also, please have a look at our website and tell us why you would be a good fit and what exactly you can do for us.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!